Healing Spirits Ranch & Rescue, Inc.
Never Let Go (lyrics)
1000,000 + views! Thank you so much guys! :) NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED! BRYAN ADAMS OWNS THE MUSIC! DEDICATION TO COAST GUARD'S AROUND THE WORLD. "SO OTHERS MAY LIVE"PLEASE COMMENT! PLEASE SUBS...
Hurricane Names List
Top 10 List of preparedness
1. Discuss the type of hazards that could affect your family. Know your home's vulnerability to Storm Surge, Flooring and wind.
2. Locate a safe room or the safest areas in your home for each hurricane hazard. In certain circumstances the safest areas may not be your home but within your community.
3. Determine escape routes from your home and places to meet. These should be measured in tens of miles rather than hundreds of miles.
4. Have an out-of-state friend as a family contact, so all your family members have a single point of contact.
5. Make a plan now for what to do with your pets if you need to evacuate.
6. Post emergency telephone numbers by your phones and make sure your children know how and when to call 911.
7. Check your insurance coverage - flood damage is not usually covered by homeowners insurance.
8. Stock non-perishable emergency supplies and a Disaster Kits.
9. Use a NOAA weather radio. Remember to replace its battery every 6 months, as you do with your smoke detectors.
10. Take First Aid, CPR and disaster preparedness classes.